– – – Download Sponsorship Commitment Form Here – – –
– – – **NEW** Fan Sponsorship Options – – –
Are you ready for our 42nd consecutive year? It is Lanesville’s Bi-Centennial! Every year we are expanding and growing as a volunteer driven, community based festival. Hundreds of volunteers annually participate in the more than 30 events, most which are free, taking place over three days.
Lanesville Heritage Weekend is in the top 4% of all 529 Indiana festivals.
Last year over 300,000 individuals saw Lanesville Heritage Weekend Facebook posts and visited the website in the four months around festival time. Our festival crowds have been estimated as high as 75,000 – a mixture of locals and visitors alike. From an advertising and marketing perspective, sponsoring Lanesville Heritage Weekend is a great way to gain local exposure for your business.
Sponsorships are very important to the festival because sponsorship dollars help cover the cost for various necessities to keep Lanesville Heritage Weekend running year after year. Sponsorship dollars go towards maintenance of the grounds, utilities such as water and electricity for our patrons and vendors, advertising and marketing, rental equipment for our various events and so much more.
We have a variety of opportunities from event sponsorships, full color banners, recognition via Facebook and so much more. We appreciate you taking the time to view our sponsorship packages and welcome all businesses to help sponsor Lanesville Heritage Weekend 2015. Some spaces are limited, so please do not pass over this amazing opportunity.
If you are interested in sponsoring Lanesville Heritage Weekend,
please send in your Sponsorship Contract by March 31, 2017.
Lanesville Heritage Weekend Facts:
• Indiana State Festival Association estimates 75,000 patrons annually
• Largest 3 day small-town festival in the state of Indiana
• Facebook and Website combined hits: 292,073
• Annual event brochure circulation: 20,000+
• The brochures are displayed in all welcome centers/rest stops on I-64 in Indiana, I-65 from Columbus, Indiana southbound to Louisville, KY
• Distributed to dozens of businesses in Southern Indiana
• Festival is covered by local TV Media every year and advertised in many local publications (newspapers, magazines, etc)
• Festival is an all volunteer organization
• Sponsors listed on Facebook and Website
• Mail Pouch Barn is recognized as a “200 Barns of Indiana (Bicentennial Event)
• Sponsors have audio announcements over the PA system though out the weekend
– – – Download Sponsorship Opportunity Form Here – – –
Contact Rachel Thomas at (812) 972-1837 or Doug Meredith at (812) 952-3368